The type FWP25 Forklift Work Platform has been designed to safely carry out tasks of short duration and occasional usage, such as maintenance or stocktake.
Manufactured strictly in accordance with AS 2359.1 the type WP-N Work Platform is suitable for a maximum of two people. Supplied standard as a "Flatpack" for on site assembly, or may be supplied fully assembled upon request.
Working Load Limit (WLL) 250kg
Load Centre 600mm
Unit Weight 110kg
Fork Pocket Size 160 x 60mm
Fork Pocket Centres 640mm
• Single panel sides for extra strength and ease of assembly
• Self-closing inward opening gate with bow latch
• Two floor mounted harness anchor points
• Removable tool tray for safe placement of tools
• Supplied with fork locking pins to safely secure cage to forklift
• Zinc finish Supplied flatpack (FWP25) for on-site assembly or fully assembled (FWP25A).
** Please note the use of this work platform on a forklift truck should not be considered if the capacity of that forklift is less than 1800kg for a counterbalanced type or 1080kg for a straddle type Forklift.**